Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I think it's pretty im"press"ive!

My newest Pintrest project complete! This is a small ironing board made from a TV tray I got at the thrift store for a couple of buck.  It is a nice one, hardly used at all.  I also bought a heavy cotton blanket and a cotton receiving blanket.  I used several layers, cut them to size, added a piece of fabric I had laying around, and had my hubby staple them to the underneath.  (Wish I could have stapled it myself, that nasty ole fibromyalgia is flaring up.  The is going to work out perfectly with all the dresses I have been sewing for my granddaughter.  Here are a few pics of the dresses :)



Of course I had to make her bestie one too!  They always wear them together. Such a blessing to have these two grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment