Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sick and Tired...of being sick and tired.

Well the Oklahoma heat just got me this summer.  We had over 50 days of 100+ temperatures.  Because of health problems, I can't venture out of the cool house for more than getting in the car to go to another cool place. It's really put a damper on my usual "Out and About" photography. Everything in Oklahoma looks dead like in the middle of winter. To top it off, I messed up my shoulder several months ago and it has not healed at all, add my normal migraines and you get the picture. Being self employed has it's advantages, don't get me wrong, but with the prices of health insurance and high deductibles, (not to mention a few other snags in the road) I haven't been to the doctor. Hopefully September is the month for me!

This did open up a new venture for me with the greeting cards avenue. I have been using my creative juices in photoshop using my existing photography and art. I just purchased a new bundle of Kim Klassen textures. I'm very excited to see what I can do with all these wonder overlays! I'm looking forward to autumn like no other year. I have a few senior sessions to do and am planning on taking advantage of the brisk air.

Well, I'll stop my belly-aching for now and leave you with my newest piece of art. Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment