Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Baby Is All Grown Up!

A couple of days ago I was trying out some new ideas for my daughter's engagement photos I will be taking in a few weeks. I used some of her childhood photos to play around on. While I was doing my thing, it hit me ... SHE'S ALL GROWN UP NOW! I started freaking out a little. Pair this up with my 45th birthday last week and panic started to take over.  Holy cow, where did the time go.  I've been so busy trying to get my health in check for the past 5 years or so, it hadn't dawned on me just how fast time flies the older you get.

I am going to visit my son in El Paso this weekend. He is stationed there. John and I have never had the opportunity to visit him. He always comes home and I have to share my time with everyone else who loves him too.  I'm really excited to visit him in his own environment. I'm a little worried about the long drive and how my fibro will act up with that many hours in the car. But I am determined to make the best of it no matter the results. Hopefully, my new car will work with me and make it a little easier on me.  John and I really need a break from the day to day stress of owning our own business for years.

Here's to my kiddos! They will always be my babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment